Cone back reamer
Cone reamers are “all round” reamers for the reaming of boreholes in a wide variety of soil types (from sandy to medium clay). These reamers are outfitted with a conical backside so they will stay in the existing drilled hole when they are pushed back.
- Versatile reamer that remains centred in the borehole
- Low weight and easy to (dis)assemble
- 95mm to 450mm in stock (other sizes on demand)
- Internal swivel possible (sizes up to 200mm)
Comes equipped with:
- Welded tungsten carbide hardfacing.
- 2 7/8 PAC box and a 2 7/8 PAC pin on the backside.
- ¼ NPT stainless steel nozzles and 1/2″ carbide nozzles
- Tungsten carbide welded teeth or exchangeable pick points.
- Principal axis with API Box / custom pin connector.
Enquiry Form ( we will get back you as soon as possible )
Maybe you like also
: Use of undefined constant rand - assumed 'rand' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /www/wwwroot/xcmghddrig.com/wp-content/themes/wpboss07/single.php
on line 99